Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Business of the Business


So, yesterday my mother and I sat down to write a letter for some shops to see if they'd be interested in carrying our pendants. Pretty good stuff. It'd be nice during the winter months to have some way to get our merchandise out there without having to freeze our butts off at Kane County. :)

Also, Friday on Facebook, I started the first of the weekly give-a-ways! I just wanted to see who was paying attention. So, I gave out a song lyric and was waiting for the right answer. Well, a friend got it right away. It kind of surprised me but I'm happy that someone took interest. It gets people looking at the store- right?

Now, I figure I'll try it out here. The FIRST person to answer it correctly will be notified on Friday. Along with your answer, please have the name of the item you'd like to win!

Trivia question... What movie is this quote from: "If you get married, will we still go out dancing?"- "We will always go out dancing!"

1 comment: