Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Sunday Already?!


I cannot believe how quickly both the first week back to school went and how absurdly fast the weekend slipped away from me.

Both my mother and I have been working on some new pendants for the shop. We've changed our sale for the Fall. Everything in the shop is Buy 3 Get 1 Free and free shipping as well.

I don't think we are going to be at Kane County in 2 weeks. I've got a wedding to shoot and we don't have much in the way of furniture to give us any sustenance for 2 loooong days. I'm trying to convince my mother that Sunday would be just fine if we took all of our necklaces, hair accessories, and the vintage jewelry. We shall see how this shakes out- I will certainly keep you all informed.

Etsy has been good to us this past month. We've had several sales and are excited that we've been "found" there. Certainly, we are still not where we'd hope to be- but all good things come to those who wait... and wait... and wait...

Recently, there have been some cool Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton's version) graphics that have come into our lives. Hopefully those will make an appearance soon. It's strange to not have all day to play and create. I told my husband this morning that I feel like my freedom has been taken away being back at school. My time, my interests, my reading, my feet have all been encumbered to the school day and those teenagers that drain everything out of you every single day.

Come on September 7th!!

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment