Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pneumonia...


So, I'm back to work on Monday. Coughing... still not feeling 100%. The kids are freaking out about my cough- it seizes me up and takes a while to pass. I'm freaking out about my cough.

On Tuesday, my husband suggests I go to the Urgent Aid. I go. I get a blood work up and a chest x-ray.

The doctor comes back and tells me I have pneumonia. Apparently, the flu settled in my chest and turned into pneumonia. Then he informs me that I have to take the rest of the week off. WHAT?! I took 4 days off last week because of the flu- I tell him. He turns around and says, "You have pneumonia. You are contagious. You cannot go to work." and was gone.

So, 3 days off. I'm starting to get a little upset by this whole thing.

Week's up. I go back to work.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment